Fries are without a doubt one of my favourite comfort foods. Whether they are dipped in ketchup and vinegar, smothered in gravy and cheese curds or served simply on their own with salt and pepper I just can’t get enough. McCain recently partnered with me to create an elevated version of their classic #superfries and I was so up for the challenge. I have been following the McCain Modifry campaign since it launched and I could not wait to get creative with my McCain #superfries. I picked up the extra crispy straight cut spicy #superfries and got to work on my butter chicken poutine. This Indian inspired spin on a classic poutine was a perfect mix of spicy and sweet. The aromatic tomato and cream gravy paired so well with the spicy crispy fries and cheese curds. This #Modifry dish is definitely one that I will be making again!
- 1 bag McCain Extra Crispy Spicy Straight cut Superfries
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 jar of Butter chicken sauce (I used PC butter chicken sauce)
- Cheese curds
- 1 bunch of cilantro, roughly chopped
- Follow directions on McCain packaging to ensure your fries are cooked to perfection.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and cut into small cubes.
- In a pan over medium heat cook chicken cooked through (about 10-12 minutes)
- Meanwhile in a small saucepan heat up butter chicken sauce
- Remove fries from oven and add them to a bowl.
- Toss in cheese curds and chicken and drizzle butter chicken sauce over top.
- Top with fresh cilantro
Disclosure: This post was brought to you by McCain Foods Canada. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of McCain Foods Canada.