1. Practical rain boots with a stylish moto inspired twist.
2. For the dad who likes specialty items, Marvis toothpaste is a must.
3. Post repair shave gel by Kiehl’s that’s naturally soothing.
4. A classic plaid shirt that’s both stylish and functional.
5. This “greatest dad who ever lived” sign world sit perfectly on his desk.
6. …And so would this mug.
7. If dad is the cook in the family then a Le Cruset Dutch Oven is a foolproof gift.
8. Lip balm in masculine packaging
9. Rep your city with this Toronto map cap.
10. Matches with a black and white beach print.
11. A casual nautical bracelet to wear at the cottage.
12. Dad won’t mind burning this woodsy scented candle.
13. Polos are always a no-fail gift and this burnt orange colour is a great choice.
14. An all natural face elixir because men deserve to be pampered too.
15. A minimal black backpack that can be taken (almost) anywhere.
16. Fashion meets function through this bright orange phone case.
17. Sleek and sporty, the Fitbit is a must have for the physically active father.
18. Gingham cufflinks will add a fun pop of print to otherwise plain suiting.
19. If you really want to splurge then this rose gold and black Montblanc pen is a beauty
20. Because a new tie is always a good idea.
21. Specialty maple syrup made in Quebec.
22. Wireless Under Armour headphones that fit perfectly into the ear.
23. Darts that will look equally as good on display as they will being played.
24. This book is a gift from the heart and your dad will be sure to appreciate it.
25. Make shaving less of a chore with this quirky kit.
Back to top
%d bloggers like this: