For the second installment of my holiday 2017 gift guides, I’ve rounded up 20 of my favorite picks for the home lovers. For the gals that love to spend a cozy night in with a warm blanket, good book and cup of hot tea, this gift guide is definitely for you!
PS: Gifts for the fashion lover here
1. It doesn’t get much cuter than these plush pink pom-pom slippers from UGG
2. Classic and comfortable Oxford striped pajamas
3. Rose scented sugar scrub from French Girl Organics
4. Show them how much you love them with sweet (literally) heart-shaped sugar cubes
5. A speckled stoneware inspired teacup set big enough to hold even the largest cup of tea
6. Marled wool reading socks that couldn’t look cozier if they tried
7. I’ve always wanted to try a candle from Candlefish and this spherical tin option is so pretty
8. An elegant wooden reed diffuser appropriately named Hygge
9. Sloane’s Ginger Twist Tea sounds so holiday appropriate, and the packaging is on point
10. Homebodies love fresh flowers and this etched pink vase would hold them perfectly
11. Pick up this Saje diffuser and a few relaxing diffuser blends for the greatest gift of wellness
12. They’ll know you understand them completely when you gift this sweet teapot ornament
13. Gwyneth is the queen of wellness and the Goop Clean Beauty book is ideal for the homebody
14. Salted caramel hot chocolate makes for a treat on cold, snowy winter evenings
15. I love how much texture this ultra cozy chunky knit blanket adds
16. Stylish matches in an antique style bottle for all the candles the home lover will be lighting
17. How cozy does this plush pink robe look? I don’t think I’d ever take it off!
18. Bring the gift of style and comfort with an adorable J.Crew ruffle sweater
19. The Hygge Life book would be a great addition to go along with the Hygge diffuser
20. Cardea Auset makes the most beautiful sea soak that would look lovely on a bathroom shelf.
21. Who wouldn’t want a pitch black sleep mask with cute “dreaming” calligraphy written on it?