I am most definitely not one of those people who believes that Valentines day is meant only to be shared by couples. I believe that Valentines Day is meant to be shared with everyone, showing the people closest in your life that you love them, whether it be a significant other, sibling or bestfriend. Another thing I whole heartily believe in is dressing up in as much pink, red and hearts prints as possible. Whether you are the girl who likes to spice things up a with a mini dress and faux fur or the girl who likes to kick it in jeans and a t-shirt, here are 3 outfit ideas that will work with whatever your Valentines plans may be!
Ps; For a sweet Valentines gift, give this heart garland a try! You can even write a little note that says “you’re pulling on my heart strings”!
- Striped Shirt: Joe Fresh $12.00 or 2 for $14.00
- Cross Body Bag: Rebecca Minkoff $224.45
- Statement Necklace: Stella & Dot $138.00
- Heart Print Flats: Alice & Olivia $276.25
- Boyfriend Jeans; Current/Eliott $237.12
- Lip Kiss Earrings: Jules Smith $65.00
- Lip Kiss Sweater: H&M $34.95
- Skater Skirt: Vintage Havana $67.00
- Striped Clutch: Charlotte Olympia $1,395.00
- Striped Flats: Joe Fresh $59.00