Happy Friday friends! Gosh, it feels good to type that after not sharing a Take Note or Highs and Lows post since February! Things around here have finally started to settle into a bit of a routine…that or I’m now used to being sleep deprived and can work around it, haha! I got 3 blog posts up this week which makes me feel super proud and I’m hoping I can keep it up with at least 1 outfit post, 1 food or other post and my Take Note post at the end of the week. I’d like to slowly bring back 5 posts a week, but only time will tell with that. Anyway, the weather is finally starting to warm up a bit and it feels nice to be able to get outside and go on some walks with Edwin and explore a bit more. He certainly loves being in his stroller with all the bumps to keep him soothed. I literally can’t believe he’s 3 months old already…it’s truly not a myth that time flies by with a baby.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, I’m hoping to get out a bit more with my family and maybe checking out the apple blossom festival. As always, enjoy these links I’m loving from around the web!
1. Thrilled to have my summer picks featured over on the Chapters Indigo website! (Chapters Indigo)
2. Advice for anyone thinking of making a career change (Cupcakes & Cashmere)
3. A pretty little dress for summer…the colour and smocking are too cute! (Lost + Wander)
4. Have you listened to Lauren Conrads new podcast yet? I’m really enjoying it, especially episode 1 (Lauren Conrad: Asking for a Friend)
5. It doesn’t get much sweeter (pun intended) than these DIY paper strawberry drink tags and frosé recipe (Monika Hibbs)
6. A wise and interesting take on jealousy (Erin Sousa)
7. Feeling super inspired by this al fresco dinner set up (Jenni Kayne)
8. 15 Decor essentials under $25 (My Domaine)
9. One of my fave Canadian designers and bloggers teamed up and I love this dress from their collection (Emma Knudsen x Monika Hibbs)
10. I can’t wait to make this coconut ceviche, it looks so fresh and delicious! (Karlene Karst)
11. 5 Accessories Every Home Needs (Lark & Linen)
12. Speaking of coconut, I’m very into the idea of this coconut lemonade (Jillian Harris)