I am trying to be good with my spending lately, especially when it comes to housewares because we are moving at the end of the summer and I don’t want to have to pack up extra things. But with the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale happening right now it has been SO difficult. I have been ogling all of the amazing housewares that are on sale since it started and am now obsessing over this quilt, marble dish and chevron basket. Packing up a few extra items isn’t that big of a deal…right?
1. This BAR Marquee Sign will always point your party guests in the right direction.
2. Liven up your bathroom in an instant with these Ikat print hand towels.
3. A very on trend Dip Dye Pouf that would look great in any room of the house.
4.I’m sure Shakespeare would agree that One can never have to many highball glasses.
5. I can see this marble soap dish being used for everything from jewelry to a catchall all for keys.
6. Loving the unique Chevron Weave in this beautiful basket.
7. This print is a little reminder that the beach is never far away.
8. If you are having guests over for an Al Fresco evening then this quirky pillow is a must!
9. Everyone needs just one more candle in their home, and the packaging of this one is hard to resit.
10. This grid pattern quilt will be your best friend during the upcoming fall and winter months.