Happy Wednesday friends! Whoa, where has the week gone!? I meant to get this post up on Monday but I’ve been in my head a little this week and have been feeling sort of overwhelmed and down. Anyone else? Luckily, the weather was beautiful yesterday and we went on a long walk. The sunshine really helped clear my head and focus on enjoying the warm weather and fun we were having as a family. Today, just as I do every year, I’m rounding up my favourite gifts to give mama for Mother’s Day. I can’t believe that this will be my second Mother’s Day! Jamie made my first Mother’s Day last year so so special and I feel so lucky to have him as a husband. I feel like this year, more than anything, I’d love to have a day where I could just hang out with myself, doing all of the at-home things I love like taking a long shower or bath (or both!), giving myself a mask, manicure and pedicure, maybe bake or do some yoga. I love spending time with Edwin (don’t get me wrong) but it has been weeks since I’ve had more than 3 hours to myself at once and I miss it! With that, I’ve curated a gift guide filled with comfort and wellness in mind. For the mamas who likely need a little break at this point….I see you. Happy online shopping husbands!
PS: This photo is of me and my mama last year when we did a flower arranging class together (read the post here). We had so much fun and I got lucky and my little newborn bubs slept through the entire class. Looking back at this photo now is crazy because I can still see how swollen my face was from giving birth about 7 weeks prior. What a difference an entire year makes!
1. I have this mama necklace and literally never take if off (Tiny Zen Memory)
2. The cutest market backpack for picnics in the backyard (Terrain)
3. “You’re a peach” mug to stylishly hold all of the coffee mama has been needing as of late(Chapters)
4. Eberjey makes the softest pj’s and this little loungewear set is no exception (Eberjey)
5. For the mama who likes to work out, these Bala bands are both effective and pretty (Bala)
6. This little tool might not look like much but it is perfect for an at home facial (Nurse Jamie)
7. A luxurious linen throw blanket to curl up at the end of the day with (Mcgee & Co.)
8. Every mama who likes to cook or bake will be wanting the Magnolia Table Volume 2 book (Chapters)
9. I love this bath soak to unwind with at the end of the day (Goop)
10. My favourite vanity case that makes feeling getting ready that much more special (Cuyana)
11. An instant detox mask to unwind and relax with (Caudalie)