Taking baths is one of the absolute best ways to relax at the end of a long day. Whether you take a nightly bath for the ritual of it or only take them when you can squeeze in a littttle extra time, there is truly nothing quite like sinking into a tub of warm water and chilling out. When it comes to taking a bath my salts of choice have always been pretty basic, a bit epsom and I was good. Recently though I have come to discover that adding a little extra something to my bath like essential oils and even pink salts have been a great way to bring a spa like tranquility into my bathtub. With Mother’s Day this Sunday I think that these little pre packaged bath salts would be the perfect gift to show mom you care. Mom might even feel a bit nostalgic about the fact you made her something for Mother’s Day, except this time around its bit more fancy than popsicle sticks and glue.
- 1 cup Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/2 cup epsom salt
- 8 drop of eucalyptus essential oil
- handful chicory root
- handful dried rose petals
- 1. Add both types of salt into a bowl and mix together
- 2. Drop in 8 drops of essential oil and mix.
- 3. Slowly add rose petals and chicory root mixing until to feel like there is a good ratio of each.
- 4. Optional: Top the salts with rose petals.