It is so hard to believe that just a few months ago I created my Best in Spring Sales list to transition you into hot days, barbecues and beaches. Now here I am turning the wheels once again, this time moving towards fall. It is crazy to me the amount of great summer items that are currently on sale that will work so perfectly for the fall. I have rounded up 20 of my favourite items all under $150 that are sure to at least get you thinking about transitioning your wardrobe and home for the cooler days ahead!
1. This striped tank will look lovely layered under a blazer when the weather cools down.
2. While you’re at it, layer this striped scarf over top.
3. A sexy lace bralette for a little boost of confidence
4. Clubmaster style sunglasses for sunny end of summer days.
5. The perfect transitional statement necklace for fall.
6. Arrange a few of these pretty gold vases to give an empty corner some life.
7. The ideal going out bag with the sweetest tassel detail.
8. Slouchy boots that would look perfect with everything from skinny jeans to dresses.
9. A little Jewellery box with a personal astrological touch.
10. Fun printed pants, perfect for a warm September day.
11. A chevron printed pillow that would look gorgeous on a cozy chair.
12. Quirky chess piece bottle stoppers.
13. Simple and classic gold bar earrings.
14. Mules that will look just as good with socks as they will without.
15. A mixed metal bracelet that will go with any arm party.
16. Because a new chambray shirt is always a necessity.
17. Love the idea of this faux-layered T-shirt.
18. An army inspired vest that will to toughen up any girly look.
19. Leopard is a neutral so wear these slip on sneakers with every print in your wardrobe this fall.
20. This bag is classic, clean and sturdy, great for school or work.