After a long hiatus, I am finally back to blogging for the Blossom Lounge blog. On a daily basis at Blossom, I am surrounded by so many beautiful products including beauty, fashion and accessories. I decided that because I obviously can’t take every little thing I like home with me ,I wanted to round up my top 10 fall essentials at Blossom Lounge.
1. Tucks Shop Trading Co.: Besides the fact that this wool/leather/plaid combo is absolutely stunning, I love the fact that it is proudly made in Canada. The jacket, which is available in this navy/white combo and a red/black combo is designed by none other than Lindsay Borschke, who also happens to be the creator of the “City of Neighbourhoods” toques. These jackets are the perfect topper for now when the weather is just starting to get chilly, and later as a layering piece underneath a heavier jacket. The plaid makes them quintessentially Canadian while the luxe leather detailing keeps them fresh and stylish.
2. Zoe Organics Cream: Zoe Organics is an all natural family line of products specially formulated for mom and baby. Although I am neither of those, one product that I am all over is the Zoe Organics Cream. With no added fragrances or essentials oils this cream is great for ultra dry and ultra sensitive skin. I tend to get a bit of eczema on my hands when the weather changes, and a little of this cream helps quite a bit.
3. Gorjana: A new line for Blossom Lounge, but a jewelry line that I have coveted for a long time, Gorjana is definitely on my fall wish list! Although everything from Gorjana at BL is gorgeous, this hammered gold bar necklace is too perfect not to pass up. I love that it can be worn alone or layered with other pieces.
4. Rifle Paper Co. Iphone Case: Anna Rifle Bond makes the prettiest of designs on everything from greeting cards to temporary tattoos. But it is this black and gold polka dot Iphone case that I am lusting over this fall. I love a classic polka dot pattern, and the gold polka dots on this case really pop against the stark black background.
5. Lippy La Moss: A dark and vampy lip is a must this fall. This Lippy liquid lipstick in La Moss delivers just that. I love the fact that this is a liquid that deposits colours as opaque as a stick, yet the applicator never dulls like a regular lipstick does.
6. Butter London The Full Monty: What better to go with a moody lip than a metallic nail? I think nothing! I have used Butter London nail polish so many times and love the brush and formula. This nail polish is definitely a fall must have list!
7. Rebecca Minkoff Bowery Cross Body Bag: Just like a vampy lip looks mysterious and beautiful on a fall day, this bag looks equally as dramatic. It is no wonder that this bordeaux colour is still just as popular as ever because it is just so gorgeous. The colour compliments almost every fall outfit, and the size of the bag is perfect for carrying all of my daily essentials and then some. I also love the handle on the top that makes the bowery cross body extremely refined.
8. Love Fresh Lavender Wash: On fall evenings I love taking the time to relax and enjoy either long showers or baths. This lavender wash by Love Fresh is the perfect companion as it’s soothing properties relax me and make it easier to fall asleep. I also love how gentle and non-drying this all natural wash is on my skin.
9. Rosie Jane Leila Lou Soy Wax Candle: If there is one thing I have been using non-stop this past week it is this candle by Rosie Jane. Although I wouldn’t say that this is a fall scented candle it smells so incredible that I want to keep it in my house all year round. With notes of pear, jasmine and fresh cut grass this candle is sure to be a fave.
10. Henry & Bellow super skinny high waisted jeans: Every fall I feel like a new dark pair of skinnies are on my list of things to purchase. These Henry & Belle super skinny high waisted jeans are great because they fit every curve of my bottom half beautifully and the high waist smooths the top half out. These jeans give my legs, but and belly a perfect smooth appearance that I am always looking for in a great pair of jeans. The deep indigo wash is also a classic so these jeans will last for seasons.