June is quickly approaching and with that comes easy, summertime dressing (my absolute favourite). This year, I am craving lots of neutral colours, and light and natural fabrics (chambray and linen for clothing and straw for accessories). I’m also loving delicate jewelry, minimal sandals, and hats with unexpected detailing. Without further ado, Here are my top picks for summer 2016.
1. The peek-a-boo front detail on this Madewell jumpsuit feels extra special.
2. Though pricy, this hat is a classic that would look equally as good hung on a wall as it would on my head.
3. A straw market backpack is a fun departure from the more obvious hand-held tote.
4. Delicate yet impactful, this gold bangle would make a great addition to any outfit.
5. American Eagle is killing it with their flowy tops this season, this off the shoulder one is no exception.
6. Chambray works so well for this nautical esque neck scarf from J. Crew.
7. This denim jumpsuit from Zara is quite simply adorable.
8. Minimalist tan suede slides from Le Chateau that will pair with any outfit.
9. Pamuk & Co. Turkish Towels are as practical as they are stylish.
10. An easy eyelet dress that is perfect for throwing on and looking good in a pinch.
11. The shoulder tie detailing on this otherwise simple top is so sweet.
12. The choker is huge this season and I think this nude and gold option is one of the prettiest I’ve seen.
13. Illesteva makes the most beautiful sunglasses, the lenses on this pair remind me of the ocean.
14. The price point alone on this adorable straw clutch is worth taking a look at.
15. Easy, breezy pull on striped shorts from Madewell.
16. I love the blue band around this straw hat, it’s a nice change from the usual black options.
17. An easy and basic leather-like tote that can hold a ton and be taken anywhere.
18. Brave belts are my go-to for every season, the cognac leather colour on this one is gorgeous.
19. Nude, multi strap sandals to go from the beach to the boardwalk.
20. Melanie Auld’s simple gold necklace with moonstones is the perfect everyday necklace.
21. Striped espadrilles that are both comfy and stylish.
22. I am pretty sure I will be purchasing this straw crossbody bag by EOD today.
23. Scallop detailing makes this simple white bikini feel extra feminine.