After a week of non-stop rain it finally feels like maybe just maybe the sun has come out to say hello! I can’t think of a better way to celebrate this sun filled occasion than to slip into some shoes that show off my toes! But before that happens a good mani and pedi is in order! I am not one to put the same colour on my fingers and my toes so I have come up with a little guide to get you started on some fun nail polish combinations. From bright on both hands and feet to more subdued, there is bound to be a polish pairing that you and your nails will love to wear this season!
1. Nars Wind Dancer and Essie Hide and go Chic
2. Chanel Charivari and OPI I Just Can’t Cope-acabanda
3. Julep Margaret it Girl and Ciate Members Only
4. Essie Style Hunter and Zoya Robyn
5. Deborah Lippman Build me up Buttercup and Sally Hansen Sweet Talker