How cute are these mini baked potatoes? So cute that eating them almost seems cruel, but one bite and you honestly will not be able to stop! I have a mild obsession with all types of potatoes. Baked, fried, mashed, you name it, i’ll devour it. So making these little bites of heaven was kind of a no brainer that I just had to share! These little guys would be a hit at any holiday party…that is if they make it to the table before you eat them all yourself!
What you will need:
1. 2 packages red and white mini potatoes
2. Tin foil
3. Cheddar cheese shredded
4. Green Onion or Chives
5. Sour Cream
6. About 5 strips of bacon
7. Salt and pepper to taste
8. Olive oil
How to Make:
1. Remove potatoes from their packaging and scrub each potato individually to get to remove any excess dirt.
2. Place potatoes in a bowl and combine about 1TBSP of olive oil and salt and pepper. Mix around to give potatoes an even coating.
3. Rip a few strips of 2 inch tin foil and cut in thirds. Wrap each potato individually in the tin foil and place on a baking sheet.
4. Bake potatoes in the oven at 350 degrees between 30-40 minutes.
5. Unwrap potatoes from tinfoil and make a small incision at the top of each potato. To open them up, place your index finger and thumb on both ends of the potato and gently squeeze inwards to make an opening that will easily allow for toppings.
6. Add cheese, bacon, and chives/green onion and serve with sour cream for dipping.