By now I’m sure you’ve seen all of your fave bloggers round-up their Nordstrom Anniversary sale picks…I know I have! I also know that I’m a little late to the game on sharing my Nordstrom picks but I actually wasn’t planning on this post…that is until I found myself browsing through Nordstrom yesterday (as you do) and I found so many great sale items still in stock and so perfect for easing into fall. I couldn’t help myself but to share a round-up of my fave sale items from a couple of cozy sweaters, to the most beautiful pink-hued shoes and my go-to moisturizer that literally never goes on sale, here’s what I’m hoping to add to my cart for fall.
1. A bit of a splurge, but this special mixed lace knit sweater feels worth it.
2. Love the rich burgundy colour of this Rebecca Minkoff tote.
3. Dark skinny jeans are a must have for every fall wardrobe, grab a great pair on sale.
4. My go-to body moisturizer (perfect for colder months) at a discounted price.
5. Designer nail polishes in the perfect neutral fall shades.
6. The colour and shape of these flats are just too good.
7. A moody floral dress that can be worn now with sandals and later with tall boots or booties.
8. Gold statement earrings that will add some extra oomph to any outfit.
9. Feminine ruffle detailing on this coat makes it feel like a unique piece for fall.
10. You can never go wrong with a soft scarf in a neutral colour.
11. Fuzzy sweaters are a must have for layering up with
12. Obsessed with these pink eyelet Chelsea boots for fall.
13. An affordable blouse that looks similar to the pricier sweater I linked above.
14. I always invest in a new pair of casual sneakers in the fall, Chucks are some of my fave.