This year I am leaving Halifax earlier than usual and will be missing out on Mother’s Day on the actual date. My sisters and I have already planned to celebrate it early, so I am not worried. I just love showing my mom love everyday, but I always like to kick it up a notch on the day that is deemed just for her and other moms out there. Here are 12 of my picks for your mom with this Mother’s Day.
Ps; Here’s last years Mother’s Day gift guide (I must really think moms like throw blankets and espadrilles.)
1. A light and airy scarf with just a hint of colour and print.
2. Aviators that are both on trend and practical
3. This hand-painted floral I Phone case might just be prettier than the real thing.
4. A tote that is sure to fit all of mom’s essentials.
5. This necklace makes a statement but is still subtle and light.
6. Who wouldn’t want a fresh, watermelon scented candle?
7. The perfect book for the new mom and baby.
8. A cozy throw with quirky pom-pom details.
9. Comfortable and fashionable espadrilles that are easy to walk around all day in.
10. Keep these beautiful notebooks on a nightstand or in mom’s new tote.
11. A new take on a classic striped t-shirt.
12. Organic moisturizer in a pretty package that can be used on both mom and baby.