1. Serving up dishes is made easy with this classic white bowl + server set.
2. Rustic card holders that will be sure to make it onto this years Christmas table.
3. A sleek and sophisticated corkscrew.
4. An unexpected gold rim makes these martini glasses perfect for the holidays.
5. The hostess in your life will thank you for the extra serving bowls (especially in this fun splatter design).
6. Every good host knows that cheese before a meal is a must and this board is the perfect accompaniment.
7. Specialty vinegar is always a good idea, this Maple Matured Sherry Bourbon option sounds delicious.
8. Copper + wood makes these measuring cups extra special.
9. Fun matches that would pair great with a gifted candle.
10. Luxe brass candle stick holders for the seasoned entertainer.
11. Neutral napkins that will match just about every table setting.
12. Beautiful photography + delicious recipes makes Sunday Suppers the perfect book for the culinary lover
13. A quirky yet practical jigger.
14. The claw feet on this colander will create a vintage inspired feel to the kitchen.
15. Scalloped edge dessert plates that will have every holiday treat feeling festive.
16. Cocktail cards to remember all of the fantastic drinks recipes she’s picked up over the years.
17. Party animal cocktail forks that will mark every party guests territory.
18. Every baker will appreciate a candle that smells like brown sugar.
19. Keep the hostesses table stain free with these wooden coasters.
20. From the makers of Kinfolk magazine comes The Kinfolk table a stunning cooking/entertaining book.
21. A playful printed Mix and match mug set.