Ah, the men’s gift guide…aka the gift guide that I always find the hardest to curate. This is why every year, I enlist the help of Jamie to pick out a few of his most coveted items. This year, we came up with this guide together and I think that by doing so, it lended to a healthy mix of practical meets stylish gifts. From the sleekest T.V. on the market down to a good old-fashioned read, you’re sure to find something that speaks to almost every guy on your Christmas list.
1. The tech lover in your life will love this fashionable meets functional frame T.V. (Samsung)
2. Layer up with a classic and cozy plaid scarf (Banana Republic)
3. An affordable cashmere sweater in a seasonally appropriate forrest green shade (Joe Fresh)
4. My favourite men’s scent and one Jamie has worn for years now…it always finds a place on our holiday gift guide (Spice Bomb Victor and Rolf)
5. Weighted blankets promote a better, more restful sleep and help reduce anxiety and stress. This one also happens to look rather stylish (Gravity)
6. Jamie recently became obsessed with his milk frother for making coffee shop quality matcha and egg nog lattes. This is the perfect gift for the at-home barista like my hubby.
7. Calypso by David Sedaris was our favourite book club read of the summer, and definitely a book we’d recommend for the men who love self-deprecating humour (Calypso by David Sedaris)
8. Sleek bluetooth headphones with top of the line sound quality (Bang & Olufsen)
9. Give the gift of delicious rye whisky while supporting one of our fave Canadian distilleries (Dillon’s)
10. Keep those feet toasty warm and even stylish while indoors with a pair of luxurious plaid slippers (UGG)
11. Even I wouldn’t mind having this fabric wrapped book inspired Scrabble game displayed on our coffee table (East Dane)
12. Sleek and smart, the Google Home is the perfect gift for the guy who likes streamlining just about everything (Google Home)
13. You’ll most certainly want to snuggle up to your guy when he’s wearing this fuzzy sherpa sweater (J.Crew)