The day after Halloween truly felt like the Holiday season had begun. I woke up to freezing cold temperatures, and snow, and couldn’t believe how quickly the change in season had happened. Although Christmas is still a little bit away, I am already in the spirit. Before I get started on my annual gift guides in the upcoming weeks, I figured it was perfect timing for my best in sales round-up. Everything here is great for an early start on Christmas shopping, holiday dressing, and even adding a few seasonal touches to your home. And the best part? It’s all on sale!
1. The ruffled hem on this silk top makes it feel fresh, playful and perfect for the holidays.
2. This gold choker will look amazing alone or layered with longer necklaces.
3. Wear this jacket now while it’s still warm enough, and later underneath a parka for a cool layered look.
4. Cozy and stylish slippers that are begging to be worn while sipping hot cocoa.
5. Fancy pants are one of the best ways to make a statement this season.
6. Add a pop of colour to every outfits with this skinny cobalt blue bow belt.
7. Get an early start on your holiday decor with these gold candle sticks.
8. Speaking of getting a head start, these gift tags are too cute to pass up!
9. Simple studs in the most gorgeous bordeaux hue.
10. This crossbody bag may be small but the black and white textures makes a big impact.
11. I am all over the idea of a classic black dress with an unexpected plunging neckline.
12. The plaid trend is here to stay, so cozy up in this super stylish scarf.
13. These pretty pumps will take you through every invite on your list in style.
14. Rosemary is one of my favourite scents, this rosemary scented candle is a no brainer.
15. How sweet would this bow t-shirt be at a holiday party?
16. Classic Hudson’s Bay Co. stripes make this hat timeless and practical.
17. The best thing about chilly weather is being able to wrap yourself up in a cable knit throw.
18. Nothing says holiday more than gold baubles, this sparkly ring is just that.
19. Who says the only thing that has to be green around the holiday is the tree? Stand out in this flirty skirt.
20. Chelsea boots should be a staple in every women’s wardrobe, these italian-made pair are beauties.