One of the absolute best things about the summertime is all of the fresh fruit that fills the grocery stores and markets. I try to consume as much of it as possible, but I find one of the easiest and sweetest ways to enjoy all of them are in the form of popsicles. A few weeks ago, my boyfriend surprised me by making the best strawberry coconut popsicles I have ever had, and so I recreated them a few days ago. I also made my take on a Mojito popsicle for those hot summer nights when you aren’t feeling like the actual drink (does that ever happen, though?). They are both easy, delicious and healthy so you won’t feel guilty about this treat!
Strawberry Coconut Popsicles:
1. 1 pint strawberries
2. 1-1 1/2 cups coconut greek yogurt
1. In a blender mix together strawberries and coconut, blend until combined.
2. Pour mixture into popsicle moulds and cover with tin foil
3. poke holes through tinfoil with popsicle sticks and place in freezer for at least 2 hours.
Mojito Inspired Popsicles
1. 1 pint raspberries
2. 12-15 mint leave
3. Zest of 1 lime
4. 1-1 1/2 cups lime greek yogurt
1. Follow steps 1-3 above