Today marks the first official day of fall, and although I can’t believe how quickly it has crept up on me I am embracing it with open arms. Fall tends to be my favourite season for so many reasons…the fashion, food and weather just to name a few. But the one thing that I love most about fall is the back to school mentality that I always feel. During the fall I become much more productive and so far this season has been no exception. Besides becoming more proactive at my work I also thought it would be fun to plan out a physical list of a few of the fun things I want to do this season.
I’d also love to hear what you think of my ideas and what you want to do this fall as well!
1. Pick the perfect pumpkin.
2. Go on an early morning fall walk in High Park.
3. Rake a huge pile of leaves and watch Milo Jump in them.
4. Purchase lace-up flats and a leather motorcycle jacket.
5. Drive outside of Toronto to go apple picking and bake an apple dessert.
6. Try 3 new coffee shops I’ve yet to go to in Toronto (mainly here, here and here)
7. Make a list of scary movies I want to re-watch and watch them throughout the month of October.
8. Re-create this pumpkin pasta, this butternut squash soup and this pumpkin spice latte.
9. Get a fresh hair cut and colour for fall.
10. Create the ultimate couple costume for under $50