Each August before I start browsing the stores for new fall items, I like to take a peek over the sale sections of all of my favourite stores. There are always so many end of season sales that have pieces either for my wardrobe or for my home that I can easily incorporate into my fall wardrobe without having to break the bank on new arrivals. After I find a few sale items I then like to make a little fall wish list for all of the new, trendy and classic things I’m coveting this season…like this leather jacket.
1. This plant holder alone is enough to make me want to fill my house with greenery.
2. Backpacks aren’t just for students, and this wine coloured option proves it.
3. Flared jeans are having a major comeback and this pair won’t break the bank.
4. Floppy hats are a must have in any fall wardrobe.
5. Serving treats never looked more chic as it has with this marble stand.
6. Layer this silk tank over a turtleneck for a thoughtfully layered look.
7. A Paisley bandana around your neck + a button down shirt is one of my fave fall combinations.
8. Tan clogs are the perfect companion to any flared denim look.
9. The rich indigo shade of this throw blanket will add an instant fall feeling to your couch.
10. Show off your waist in any dress this season with this suede skinny belt.
11. A sleek and sophisticated tote that will hold all of your fall essentials.
12. Swap out your gold jewelry for a pair of spiked rose gold earrings.
13. Not ready to fully commit to the seventies resurgence? These fringe heels are a great place to start.
14. Keep this sleek box by your front door to corral things like keys and loose change.