After a week of non-stop rain it finally feels like maybe just maybe the sun has come out to say hello! I can’t think of a better way to celebrate this sun filled occasion than to slip into some shoes that show off my toes! But before that happens a good mani and pedi is in order! I am not one to put the same colour on my fingers and my toes so I have come up with a little guide to get you started on some fun nail polish combinations. From bright on both hands and feet to more subdued, there is bound to be a polish pairing that you and your nails will love to wear this season!
1. Nars Wind Dancer and Essie Hide and go Chic
2. Chanel Charivari and OPI I Just Can’t Cope-acabanda
3. Julep Margaret it Girl and Ciate Members Only
4. Essie Style Hunter and Zoya Robyn
5. Deborah Lippman Build me up Buttercup and Sally Hansen Sweet Talker
Spring Nail Polish PairingsMay 20, 2014